Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I think I need. Another place.

I'm I sitting here on a. Greek Ship where everyone around me speaks something else, one lady kinda English.  So my mind is just wondering.  At home I would call someone or just remember to tell you later or next time I see y.  So what do I do.  I need at blog spot to talk to myself.  And to talk about bathrooms, and the value of pants with lactic waists.  To wonder why, with all these people everywhere, I have yet to find a line for the ladies room.  Now that's just strange.  I don't understand why the other day I was sweating my self dry and was thirsty as heck, but still needed to P.  why and how does that happen. 
Michelle can you fix me a place like that, and maybe I can keep this sight clean and socially acceptable.  Just wondering.
By the way, I have not found Blue Bell anywhere but this Greek yogurt is some kinda good.
Last night was a bit clearing for me.  I think all last week I have been on when I get there mode.  You know like when I get to The hotel, Molly's, the lake whatever.  But on this trip either I'm there or I want be there till Dec 20th so I gotta slow.  I was thinking I could make this pace till I get there.  I could slow down a little when I get there.  Well I'm helper and may take a day or 2 and relays, and regroup.  My suitcase already broke...is that a clue.  Traveling like this cruise is not stressful, and takes very little energy but I am stil in hurry up mode..it's just hard not to hurry when the world keeps spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment