Monday, September 9, 2013

Quick note

Been so busy tonight I better throw in a quick update.  I was busy watching NCIS.  Fist TV I've seen since I left dallas.  In seen it on but never English so moved on.  It was funny to have the Greek captions.  Course I had seen this roils ode before but who cares.  
It has been an exceptionally quite couple of days.  Only businesses are about a 10 min walk away, but along the beach, so OK.  Problem is that one way is small grocery store, the other direction is a marina and a coupe of restaurants that were closed when I went down this morning.   No shopping at all except for food.  god knows I've been eating way too much.  I thought I was surely burning it off, but when I put on my swimsuit yesterday I found it was all still here.  At least I should ave firmed it up a bit, but. no. it's still hanging around, literally.  Oh well, some things just don't change.
Had a great breakfast here at the hotel today. Then a walk then a nap then a swim, they lad in the packs by the Sea, then repacked then NCIS then to bed to check answer and delete emails.  Finally checked Dallas news and found more there than Fox nEws...Go Channel 8 online news.  I never watch their Wes but had it iPad.  Wow still hot in Texas I see.  Here too!
Just really enjoying a break.  Gotta go to sleep now so I can get up and do it all again tomorrow,
Have been drinking these here.  Sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment