Sunday, September 8, 2013

At the beach. Ahhhhh


And a beautiful view you'll see.  I have made it to my location but but don't have a clue where I am..the address is Corinth Elle   But the cab ride out was long.  But like our future Paradise, it really doesn't matter, I'm here.  Arrived after about a 2 hour bus ride from Athens, after about a 1 hour train and bus ride from my hotel to get to the Big Bus terminal for long distance trips, not locals.  Only problem is that the reception is not opened.  2phone numbers but can't et the phone to work. Oh well.  I can just sit here and enjoy the wonderful breeze, about 82 degrees or more pleasant.  Whatever perfect is, that's what it is.  As long as they show up before that coke and water process, I. Ok.  But there s that whole big Ocean out there.  I have my luggage, I'm good to go.  
Found a nice, close little church this morning.  Pics of Jesus and Mary everywhere so likely Cathlic but man in long white robe stayed behind a wall with an alter most of the time.  Came out to ring a bell and carried insence I guess cause there were sparks coming out of the little bell.  Everyone
E who came in kissed all the pictures and instead of the cross your heart thing that I have seen Catholics do, they just did a little stutter step thing from center to a bit lower left of chest.  Anyway, I felt like I was in the presence of people of faith.  The reading included Israel and Jesus, go I was glad to be there.   
They have opened now and it is perfect. I am in Asso Greece, I'm headed to the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment