Friday, September 13, 2013

Sleeping arrangements.

Well I knew it could happen.ending up with a male roomie.  That was why I was happy in Selcuik when I stayed with the twins and several males in the room.  But still, when I opened the door tonight and there was a young man in the room, well I almost said excuse me and closed the door.  But he has been such a delight.  4 beds so we may have more by. Morning but for now just like having one of my grand kids here.  He has been so polite and told me all that he has seen in Israel and shared good and bad.  That is what is so cool. About this.  He just graduated from university with masters in economics, in Stockholm Sweden.  Here just celebrating.  Has been to Israel before and finds the study of religion fascinating.  Was raised as a Christian. But. Just not very religious anymore.  Figures if he ever needs it he knows about it.  Shared with him some of the times I would not have made it without God and that Jesus. Has been right here in Israel and is real and has prepared a way for us.  Shared how much he helps me in my day to day life and that Faith comes with trials and seeing Jesus meet our needs time and time again. We discussed other religions and some comparisons.  He tells me there is a Mosque of Jesus in Jerusalem.  That they believe that Jesus was a great teacher and had some really good ideas and celebrate him with this Mosque.  I didn't know that.  
Had agreat flight here and found my pace and in my room by 8:30. I really like being in before dark but it was all ok and in a nice enough area.  Going to sleep.  It is really hot ere.  Expected to be 109 tomorrow.  Tomorrow also starts Yun Kippur with 26 hours of fasting and praying for ALL Jews.  So everything is closed from 6 Friday to 7pm sat.  Gotta check on petra for Sat.  however with that heat, I gotta do some more checking.  Busy day gathering info.  I know the beach is open!

No comments:

Post a Comment