Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gosh I'm tired

  UBut it's a good tired!  Got up had breakfast.  Tomorrow ill take my camera.  It was fried or boiled eggs or both several fruits several cheeses, several breaks, dry cereal and 3% milk.  Yes that was a 3, and a ton of veggies. Olives, cucumber, tomato wedgies. Insane breakfast food.  I did fine with coffee, juice, 2fried eggs, bread of some sort some cheese and tomatoes.  Still full. Ate with a roomie and chated a bunch.  When we got back to the room, she said she really wanted a child when she heard me speak of mine.  Says she goes in and out of wanting a child, but she's 37 and feeling her clock tick.  Anyway, she is a knockout, degree in psychodrama.  It is where you go for therapy and act out how you are feeling and then act out how you believe the other party would respond.  Trained through a university in Boston.  Thought it sounded awesome.  You know i am a strong advocate of getting help when you need it.  Anyway, it seems that men here just want to make babies and have relationships with their children but not the mothers.  Several think she is smart and attractive so could give them good babies but not marriage.  Her own parents never had a good marriage and she doesn't want that but feeling disparate that if doesn't find him soon will be too late for children.  Please stop now and pray for my new friend, that God will give her the desires of her heart.  We prayed and cried together this morning.  God is so precious to lead me to these precious women.  The Israeli women are so strong and independent.  Truly a Blessed breed of women.  I know God is going to bless her and I know she is going to give him the Glory.
First I went across to finally opened shopping center.  Took some fun pics of great looking stores.  Zara and lots of other fancy places.
Then I took the #15 bus as my new friend advised me to do and actually went to the Egyptian border.  Cost 100 shackles to cross about $25, so I just looked across and took a pic.  Then walked back up to a beautiful hotel and joined their guests snorkling.  Rented gear and walked out a pier and there were lots of families there.  We all played and had fun and the fish didn't even notice.  They just kept swimming.  They were beautiful.  Like the Carribean, but the water was clear as glass and colors were awesome.  There was coral beds around and they were fil of small fish, but it was not mounds and miles of coral so you could really see the fish.  They were pretty excited about all the growth on the pier  too.  Didn't stay long cause I forgot to take a shirt, and it was 108.  On the ride there I saw campgrounds all along the beach.  They are not just campers but Bedouins, like Moses wife's family lived in the 10 commandments.  Way cool.
Bought my ticket to Jerusalem for tomorrow.  We go by the Dead Sea getting there, but I'll go back to float.  
See ya in Jerusalem



1 comment:

  1. I did stop and pray for your friend. God knows the desire of her heart. Maybe she could volunteer with children until she has some of her own.
    I enjoyed talking/signing with you today. Can't wait to see pictures of Jerusalem! Love you!

    ReplyDelete