Saturday, September 14, 2013

Decision ade

Aa
After much struggle with the decision I have decided to not visit Petra.  Temperatures are unusually high there.  Most  hotels are not air conditioned, although evenings cool off to 60 or 70, getting there is very challenging.  Join a tour, and it is all rock with lots f inclines , I know I would hate trying to keep up with a tour group, or take a taxi , me and one Arab going across the desert.  NO.  Option is a bus and not such a nice bus and leaves when it fills up so sitting on a hot bus, 108 here, waiting for enough to show up to leave.  All this to pay $70 to look at more rocks.  I think one day it will developed enough to make it worth while but tady, I'm gonna miss it,  will just hang here Sunday and go to Jerusalem on Monday.  Jews all had Sabbath  today so gotta find a church for tomorrow.  Here are a couple of more
pics. My hotel with Red Sea over the alcony and the courtyard next door.  Don't know how they grow anything in this heat.

2 comments: