Thursday, September 12, 2013

Goodbye

Goodbye Europe ...Hello Israel..
It has been a challenging morning, but I'm here checked in and at my gate 1hour before departure.i knew all would be well if I allowed myself enough time.  The worst thing that has happened is I lst another hat.  2 gone, 2 left.  I am loosing no weight according to my cloths, but I did notice that my ear plugs fit better last night ; ). I hope Sept 11 was un eventful around the world.  Have not seen any news or heard any English comments, but everything seems normal in Greece, wonderful Greece.  I have so enjoyed it but now am going into new territory for me.  Middleton East.  I will take it slow and easy and remember psalm 24. The Earth is the Lords aNd all that is within it.  I will Praise His Holy Name.
Michelle, I thought of you and smiled as I went through X-ray and the found my half liter of water and half bottle of coke.  I stopped and drank them both.  That was after about a pound of grapes before check in.  I should be hydrated for awhile.  Loving my vest.  You will so surprised when you see it again.  The stitching over the left boob that you were worried did come out.  In turkey I bought needle, thread and Turkish bookmark that was Turkish fabrics.  And a couple of other fabric embroidered patches.  Then I bought one in Greece, now I an turning oIt into a real souvenir vest as will keep buying something in every country..  I'm excited about our creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment