Saturday, August 31, 2013

Note to my special Sunday school class

So good to hear from you.  A special to our class
I brought along my Timothy and Titus book to finish here, Ephesus today.  Last night I took it to dinner and was planning to leave it in the common area here at the guesthouse.  At the restaurant God had other plans.  My waiter brought his sister to my table and explained she wanted to learn English could I give her tips.  Advised she keep trying and not be shy.  Ok to make mistakes but has to keep trying to talk to people.  Listen to English music.  Her brother then explained she had been to university but all they taught was grammar, no words.  I told them both that I had this book with me about, Timothy and Titus when they were in this area and I was going to leave it with her to learn English word, and to learn to read English.  Brother was very happy and she smiled,  didn't understand.  I consulted with the Holy Spirit and was led to circle 5words on the 1st page and discuss with her to learn a few words then use then and turn the page.  And keep going page after page.  I showed then how on some pages it talked about their area such as the page with Crete being discussed,  we exchanged email took pics together, shared the book with family, mom and dad and 12 kids.  Been in business for 41 years.  Very proud Turks.  The entire(one of the words) family was supportive of her learning words from this book.  daddy had tears in his eyes.  please pray with me that the Holy Spirit will stay with that book and blessings will come on this encounter.  Pray thatT God will continue to lead me and provide Devine encounters along my way.  I was just going to leave it on the table.  He had plans for that family.  Oh my what a blessing.  Thank you for continuing to pra for me and my family.  I am sad to report that my niece with ALS died on Wednesday.  Love to all and blessings to all
 to ss class

1 comment:

  1. Agreeing with you! Amen! Love it when Holy Spirit interrupts our plans! You encourage my heart and truly what a treasure you found on this day........ Keep writing down the things He is showing you each step along the way....... Blessings!

    ReplyDelete