Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Laughed all day

Ok I've tried to stay away from bathroom humor but I gotta share this.  I just ave laughed all day.  Went to a pretty upscale mall in Katu today.  Felt very American. Zara, Polo, a few others that I knew were expensive, plus, Burger King and Dominoes and Tony , all I can think is Romo, but it's hose great ribs everyone like.  Anyway it was really nice and fancy.  I went to the toilet and of course it had real potties, but over the toilet was 2 signs,  you know how one has the / through it saying don't do this, the other one is not xd out and that is what you are suppised to do,  the right one showed a figure sitting on a toilet ,  the don't do ths one shows a figure climbed up on the toilet and squatting on the seat.  Now think about it.  Is it a big enough problem that they had to make toilet signs.  I guess If you get sued enough because people slip and fall into or off of your toilet, you make a sign.  Theses were professionally made signs.  I am still laughing?  So sorry I did not have my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment