Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2 a days

I've spent the day trying to book Australia.  I finally got it but Australia is Hugh.  You just can't take a car or bus or train.  Those things are expensive and take over 24 hours.  I did find a flight out to Whitsunday island centrally located in the reef where I will stay a couple of days then back to Brisbane for a day or 2 and that will be my take on OZ.  Gold Coast and GBR.  Can probably snorkel 2-3 days so I'll be happy.  This afternoon was great.  Lecture and dinner at seminary with family and new friends,  everyone knows and respects Bill and Marsha so I'm getting great treatment as their family from US.  2 of the speakers today were talking about Jews, and how they feel about Jesus and basically misconceptions about Jews.  One was an English Jew, by birthright, now Christian, by choice, and gave his testimony about before and after, meeting Jesus.motivated me to reach out to Hannah again.  But by email this time.  I really enjoyed their talks, and still or even more hope I can return regularly for a month or so every year or 2.  They need to know Jesus, and are more apt to listen when they see Christians living the life they don't have.  Most have a head knowledge but want open up their heart.  
Today is a Muslim holy day and the mosque across the street has ad their speakers turned up really high all day.  They have finally stopped.  It must be bedtime.  Bill said they started today about 1am.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment