Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another. Gloomy, rainy day in OZ

Here I sit 100 yds from the beach in the chilly rain.  But remember a bad day at the beach is better than a good day other places.  The only sunshine I have seen in OZ was the sunset I saw the first day, a week ago.  It is so much like the US, with a British accent, I don't even feel like I left home.  Just a few years back and more expensive.  I shopped at KMart yesterday.  
My memory may have even gotten better with traveling.  Yesterday when I was going down to the beach, I found my swimsuit missing.  I knew it had not been stolen as no one in the world that I ave seen would appreciate that big Ole thing, so I started thinking back and in no time I remember exactly which bathroom door I left it hanging on.  So off to Kmart.  I knew shopping for a swimsuit in Bali would be even more painful than shopping for it here, and I did find a nice 1 piece in all the right colors, and I can still wer the hot pink skirt I bought for the lost one.  Only $30, so not too hard to swallow.  I sure hope to use it a lot in Bali.
Saw all the col stuff in Sydney yesterday early before the lines formed, and spent the rest of the day, hangin.  Had a super terrific fresh seafood plater on the beach at a lovely hotel with Internet.  Ya gotta think of everything.  Also good cold water free.  Made for a great afternoon experience.  Came home and washed and dried laundry.  I forgot to include a dirty stinky pair of socks so threw them away.
Did I mention I left my new hat on the train.  Yeah I hate that.  It was bright orange and matched the oversized bag I bought to go with it.  Oh well, I still have my raincoat and it would feel great about now.
Now I've gone back to the nice restaurant for breakie.  Yummy.  Had a training activity for my enjoyment.  Great Internet, great view, great service, great coffee, and water.  You get what you pay for

No comments:

Post a Comment