Saturday, October 5, 2013

Smooth sailing

Had a slow day yesterday and needed it.  Went to the shook to finish up for Shabbat, then just hung out and started eating.  From sunset to sunset there is no cooking, cleaning, TV, anything requiring.  Can't turn light on cause you make a spark of electricity and that is work.  So you have to leave on or off whatever is on or off.  Hannah is still in a bad way, but I have done all I can for her.  Please continue to pray for her.  She is just to into Judaism to see any other way.  I know I have told her what I can and Ruthie has also, now it's up to the Holy Spirit.  She is a precious soul,but tied up in religious bondage.  I never saw this side of the world and it is very sad.  When I go with her to pray, most of my prayers are for the people there praying out of fear and obligation instead of praying in faith and love.
Anyway, I have a bag packed to ship home, one for the plane and a carry on, packed today so I know it will all fit and I'm.  Off toJordan 
N on Wednesday, alone.  I ave loved making friends here and learning what I have, and now am ready for more adventure.  Tomorrow plan to go to Dead Sea and float, and to Massada.
Then Monday to Tel Aviv, not sure why, and Ashdod. Then Tuesday probably run back to Nazareth and Tiberius.  Of course that could all change, but that would get e done.  Uh oh left out Jericho.  I'll figure something out.
Today I'm off to see Rachel's tomb, they really are all different and interesting.  Then to Mt  of Olives the back to the Garden Tomb of Jesus.  That was probably my favorite so far.  Here. Are a couple of pics from the old city


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I am glad you have a certainty that it is time to leave and you are following the Spirit as he leads you! Can't wait to see what other adventures are coming your way. Love you

    ReplyDelete