Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Departure

It is with a heavy heart that I leave Jerusalem. It was perfect until the last few days, when the picture began to turn with my friend Hannah.  I think I was to spend time with her and try to witness to her, aut several things were tainted in her stories so I stayed cautious, and managed to protect myself until this morning when I fell trying to get to her in rage.  The enemy was present in stronger ways than I ever saw before and very angry with me, cause I was refusing to leave without telling her the truth I saw in her.  I think it fell on deaf ears but it was told.  As I said in the beginning I was praying for discernment. All along I saw things from good Hannah and from Deceived Hannah.  I blamed much of it in Judaism,and now not sure.  She is into Kabalah, which Ruthie says is demonic, but Ruthie says a lot of things are demonic.  Hannah says everything that has appended to her is bad and she is good and does not deserve what her God has given her.  At one point even said a Rabbi told her God owes her an apology for all she has suffered, because she has never done anything wrong.  In Eilat where we met, she took food daily from the breakfast bay, and filled her purse for lunch.  Yeah, we've all done something like that, but every day, and lots.  Just stealing.  She was the biggest pusher and shower at bus and train, would walk right up in front of everyone, but then really be rude if anyone got in front of her and loudly reprimand them, said it was just the way you act in Israel when I called it to her attention.  A way of lying,the way I see it.  She was asked to return a sewing machine to a friend and she lied in my presence to the lady, and then asked me to take it to the lady while she hid around the corner.  Lying!
Now we find out that she has spent the money Ruthie and I have been giving her for rent and has not paid the rent.  Ruthie had paid up through the 20th, for a full month.  Last night the landlord came to ollect.  It was the most horrible screaming match you could imagine.  Ruthie told her she needed a refund if she could not stay, and there was another screaming match, this time in my doorway.  I stayed out cause I was leaving today?  This morning she jumped my case and I jumped back.  She was making false accusations and my Self would not take it.  I lunged at her and forces of some kind, through me to the floor.  I knew immediately that I was out of my league, so got my bags, which were packed and ready and left after praying with and for Ruthie and assuring Hannah that she was ick, needed help that I could not provide, and I would be praying for her .  I'm thrilled to get out with only a couple of skinned shins and knees.  I want be forgetting the good or the bad of my trip and so surely treasure your prayers .  I will be spending time with The Lord to see what my lesson is in this.  Girls please don't worry but do pray for my wisdom and safety.  I am a little in shock today as I ride the bs quietly to Nazereth, somewhere between, disbelief, tears, relief that I'm free of that, and sad for the experience , and the fact that after all we went through she was too far gone to help.  She was a beautiful , knowledgeable, person with o much to give, but cannot make it the way she is going.  This all happened last night within minutes of her coming into my room with a bottle of wine and 3 glasses for a farewell to me.  What a breakdown.  Gonna rest awhile as we ride.  Pray for my babies not to worry.  I love you all

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry it was so difficult to leave, mom! But praise God he is with you and protecting you!

    Reading this about Hannah, I am reminded of a part of the bible study we are currently doing in Soul Sisters called Stuck. There is a quote in response to a woman saying her life is not fair and she does not deserve what she is getting. The response was "You're right. You don't deserve this life. You deserve hell and death, and so do I. But God's gracious love for us provided a Savior who took our sins and died for them. He didn't deserve death, and we don't deserve life. It is God's grace that we have life at all." that is a tough pill to swallow, but if you don't believe that Jesus IS who HE IS, it may not mean anything at all. But God will bless your witness. Your words and acts on his behalf will not be in vain.

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete