Monday, October 14, 2013

Peat and repeat

Feel like I am back in Greece.  More acropolis.  All cities built a citadel, fort on the highest hill in town. The amphitheater s, I guess they all had one or more, athens, Ephesus, now Amman. Then proof it's Monday, washday.
The amphitheater
The citadel
Washday
I did find a fried chicken place and had rice and a chicken tender and coke for lunch.  Supposed to go with roomies for traditional dinner tonight.  However I may crack up before then cause there is an Arab on a loud speaker yelling back it up back it up calizoa a, i got power i got power over and over for over an hour.  Now someone else is trying to drowned him out with loud Arab music.  I think that is why Arabs are scary, they have to put with this all day and night and it irate s them.  This goes on day and night.    I have often thought in America we had to many laws.  Lets live and let live.  But here there seem to be no laws.  Litter, jay walk, no hand rails, noise is up to you, fireworks downtown any night.  It really makes some of our code enforcement make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment