Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm here

LoveNazereth.  God is blessing me still.  I got here ok, got off the bus found a nice restaurant and had a lovely lunch.  Table next to me as talking in English so I spoke and one from Wisconsin and one from here.  Turns out one ownes the place I'm staying at nd one is the tour guide.   When we were finished she offered to walk me to the Inn and carry a bag.  Wow!  I had no idea it was uphill all the way but awesome once I got here.  Take a look.  Tomorrow I go for a tour up in northern Israel.  This city is all Arab so no Shabbat on Saturday and real Christian  even Baptist church on Sunday.  I was only planning to stay 2 days but who knows.  This inn is an awesome place to relax.  A got the bed by the window and outside is a wonderful fountain and a few pigeons fluttering. Even a washer and dryer.  I've been hand washing for 6 weeks.  Everything gets a wash before I leave.  There is also a Turkish bath in town so I may get a bath too.  I have been having showers until the mineral bath at the Dead Sea.  Friday the Inn tor guide has a walking tour here so plenty to fill up a few days.i think I will like hanging here more than amman.
The view of courtyard out my window laying down
Courtyard and fountain
My bed
Entry from our side and courtyard




No comments:

Post a Comment