Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hello y'all

Moving on quicker than I thought.  My new friends here have graciously arranged for me to go toPokhara  tomorrow for a visit cause that is what you are supposed to do,  then on Wed ill go to Chitawah to a jungle retreat to ride and elephant and see other wild animals, then spend a couple of days with her parents who are ministering in Chitawah and I will work with some of their ladies.
.  I'm just doin what they say cause I've given this ministry part to God too and expecting well all be blessed f I shut up and follow.  Had a great day today visiting the Baptist church and sharing pot luck as they celebrated 10 years of English services.  Good crowd, good music and local food.  For diner I took a coupe to dinner.  We had the local favorite of MoMos.  A doughy pastry filled with veggies, or chicken or buff.  I thought Buff was Beef in Neal but it was short for Buffalo.  Really good dipped in a really spicy, hot sauce.  With soda the 3 diners totaled $3.65.  
I have to get up at 6an
M to get the taxi to the bus for Pokhara.  I don't know if I will have any Internet access for a few days but I will be able to call Franklin who can call Marsha if I have any issues.  I am in good hands so if you don't here from me, just relax and enjoy and I'll be back by Sunday.  If I have access I will get in touch, but if you need me, start with Aunt Margarete.

1 comment:

  1. Love you mom! Thanks for the post and info. Hope you get to see God move in BIG ways!

    ReplyDelete