Saturday, October 26, 2013

Long trip on the short bus.

IGot up at 6 to see the sunrise from my room and it was quite impressive again.  Then off to Chitwan 
on the 7:30 bus.  Got some good laughs at the bus lot.  Ya know cows are sacred here in the Hindu or 
Buddist religion.  Well there is one in the middle of the parking lot,and everyone is having to go around 
him. 
I love the dogs here and have noticed every city since istanbul have had dogs everywhere.  
The sleep all day and howl all night.  They have these great curly tails and are very strong and 
short haired.  Need to get a pic cause would love one like that if I have another dog when I get old 
and stay at home more.
Last night the power went out at the hotel for a couple of hours.  Had a while of on line games.
About to leave so more later.  Don't know how I got that bold print. Well I'm here now and have wifi, 
but sounds busy.  Canoeing at 4 dinner at 5 cultural show after dinner.  6:30 am elephant ride. Leave at 1
Maybe later maybe not. Tomorrow I go to the Mann home ...wifi iffy




1 comment: