Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last minute To Dos.

Sped time with family.  I've spent time with Isabella, Cooper, Brian and Christy this week. Just being together, nothing Big, but Family time is always Special. We've been to the pool, eaten out side at Mexican food restaurant, now that was special in Texas in August and it was comfortable.  Went to McKinney trade days and bought some cheap sunglasses to loose on my trip.  Cooked Brian's famous  steaks on the EGG. Grill.  Awesome,  and maybe my last steak till Christmas.  
Mark, Michelle, Michael, Mavrick, and Major ave been on a cruise this last week. Coming home tomorrow.  Sure have missed them.  Makes me realize how much I will miss everyone for 4 months.
I go home tomorrow for church and lock up everything and empty the frig, them stay with Michelle and boys till I leave Tuesday.  It is almost here and yese sire,  I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment