Tuesday, August 27, 2013

20 more hours

I am sitting at Verizon waiting to talk with someone about International service. My be cost prohibitive but worth a try. I would really love to be able to talk to home some.  I'm set up on face time but checking out the options.  In about 20 hours ill be headed for the airport.  Leave at 4:55 and will get to Istanbul, Turkey about 8:30 am Texas time.  It will be about4:30 Istanbul time.  Planning to see the sights for a couple of days then head to Ephesus.  Then head toward Greece and the Greek Isles.  See all the sights and enjoy the sun and sea.  Hoping to be in Thesalonica for Sunday worship services. 
I had a long list of to dos over the last several months and Verizon was the last thing on my list.  I must be Ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment