Saturday, August 31, 2013

other people I've met

Before I even left Texas, God showed me He would be taking care of me.   I met a lady and child traveling to Turkey.  5 year old daughter loved me and entertained me for a Long time.  She allied e Gwandpapa cause she was going to see her Gwandpapa for first time in 4 years.  I guess she forgot him so thought I was him.  mother not that good at English although lives in Dfw.  She was way stressed trying to. Find ate and tram ad keep Ema handled, so I just fell in with them and we made it to Turkey fine.  Then I met 6 young men from India running late for ate and lost in tram system.  I heled them find the right tram and the right gate and reassured them they would make, in plenty of time.  Then in Houston I met a young couple from Austin headed to Isreal for her to meet his amily.  Such a cute sweet couple.  She was nervous about the trip, and life.  We talked and were entertained by Ema, and they sat 2 rows behind me for 12 hours.  Shared plans for what to see in Isreal.  She had not done her homework as he knows it all..  After talking with her God revealed to e that I was not alone, just as he had used me to help them find there way, handle challenges and calm their fears, we was placing people along my way to do the same for me.  I am so happy that I am spending time with my best friend, all powerful, all knowing, all forgiving Lord, and he will never leave e nor forsake me...and He doesn't snore : ). Thank you Lord for all of this.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you and look forward to reading about your journies..... I somehow missed the fact you were doing this for four months! I thought it was like a two week vacation! I will be waiting on the other side for that lunch date! Blessings to my adventuresome friend!

    ReplyDelete