Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's started

And it's Awesome.  I love Turkey.  The people are humble but very friendly and helpful.  As I walked to my hotel from the tram there was an awesome set up by the Sophia church more about it tomorrow, but they were singing American music and food and kiosk everywhere.  love It.  
Ate on the street at my place and weird to have a man sitting beside me smoking something in a bucket with a long hose/pipe thingy.  Don't see that very often in Texas.  I'm 8 hours ahead of Texas so I'm going to bed.  First a Happy 20 Anniversary to my sweet Michelle and Mark.  She'll always be my little girl but she can be his wife too. Love you both.
I think I'm smelly this bong thingy.  Get I get high on second hand smoke. I have experienced lots of different smells in Turkey.  Sad to say, I think one of them is me.  Off to hit the showers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks mom! Love you too! You can't help but smell cause you don't have any more clothes to wear! Yes, you can get high from second hand bong smoke! <3

    ReplyDelete