Friday, December 13, 2013

Skipping ahead a little, but all is well.

At the airport about to leave for PAnang.  Looks like the flight is late...again.  I spent yesterday and night here and was so tired from the previous 24 hours that that is about all I did.  Great little hotel, but wifi not working at all.  Said it was out all over that area, but I can't believe people sit still and let wifi be out from noon till next morning.  So with wifi out, I just got up early and left cause I didn't know what airline I was or time of my flight or how long it would take to get to airport.  All that comes from the Internet.  I am gonna have to Wein  myself off when I get home.  It has been a lifesaver and I have truly taken this all one day at a time.  Several have asked about writing a book.  I thought of a good title today.  I could write a book about bathrooms, or toilets, and call it Crappy bathrooms around the world.  At least I have always found one when I needed it.  Just glad I didn't HAVE to go on the bus in Nepal when you just climbed down the mountain a few feet and did your thing.  I was able to wait.  But I thought of that today in the KL airport today when I found this one.  
I also found another Won today.  A very sweet Muslim lady on the train.  we were able to vist about our culture and religion and hug and take pics and share email.  a very new and rewarding experience for me.  

A squat one
A square one

My new friend Won



No comments:

Post a Comment